Orbit Rings will refund a purchase on the following terms:
- Cancellation of order:
You are, in terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitled to cancel, without reason and without penalty, your order.
- Notify Orbit Rings within 30(thirty) days of receipt of the products.
- You undertake not to utilize the products.
- We will check all returns before the refund is issued.
You will be liable, in terms of section 44(2) of the ECT Act, for the direct costs of returning the products, such as courier and/or shipping charges. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- You will receive a refund of the purchase price within 30 (thirty) days of the date of your cancellation of the order.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized/engraved items) and or gift cards. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Once your return is received, inspected and approved the refund will be processed.
- A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 (thirty) days.
- If, for whatever reason, the credit cannot automatically be applied, you will be asked for your banking details to complete the refund.
- Late or Missing Refund (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet:
- First check your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com