Along with all the benefits that you get from wearing a moissanite or tungsten ring, there are things to take into account as well before making a decision. Whether it be style, personal taste, budget, carat size and so on, this article has everything you need to know about ladies moissanite and tungsten rings so you can make your purchase decision with confidence!
PRO: Tungsten Rings Are Durable
One of the biggest advantages of tungsten rings is that they are incredibly durable. Tungsten is one of the hardest metals on the planet, which means that your tungsten ring will withstand a lot of wear and tear. If you're looking for a ring that will last a lifetime, tungsten is a great option.
CON: Tungsten Rings Can Be Difficult to Remove
Because tungsten is such a hard metal, tungsten rings can be difficult to remove in an emergency situation. If you find yourself in a situation where you need to remove your ring quickly, it's important to have a plan in place. Otherwise, you may find yourself struggling to remove your ring.
PRO: Tungsten Rings Are Affordable
Another big advantage of tungsten rings is that they are very affordable. Tungsten is not as expensive as other precious metals, which means that you will have more to spend on other important things.
CON: Risk of Tarnishing
Tungsten is a very durable material, but it will tarnish if you do not take proper care of it. This means that you need to clean and polish your ring regularly in order to keep it looking great!Taking proper care of your ring can be easy, though. A little bit of baby oil or ear wax removal works well and helps prevent your tungsten rings from taking on a dull color over time.
When it comes to choosing a ring, many couples find themselves debating between moissanite and tungsten rings. Both materials have their own unique pros and cons, which can make the decision-making process pretty difficult. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the key pros and cons of moissanite rings:
Moissanite is a stone that was first discovered in a meteor crater in Arizona. It’s incredibly rare and is only found naturally in very small quantities. Because of this, all moissanite used in jewelry is lab-created.
One of the main benefits of moissanite is that it’s very resistant to scratching, chipping, and breaking. This makes it a great choice for an engagement or wedding ring, as it can withstand a lot of wear and tear. Additionally, moissanite is significantly cheaper than diamond, making it a more budget-friendly option.
However, there are also some drawbacks to moissanite.
One downside is that the stone is not as hard as diamond, so it can still be scratched or chipped if hit hard enough. Additionally, some people find that moissanite has a somewhat cloudy appearance compared to diamond.
Strategies To Choose A Ring
When it comes to choosing a ring, there are many factors to consider. But with so many options on the market, it can be tough to know where to start. If you're looking for something unique and special, moissanite and tungsten rings are a great option.
But like anything else, they come with their own set of pros and cons. Here's what you need to know about these two types of rings before making your decision.
- Moissanite is an extremely hard and durable stone, meaning your ring will stand up to everyday wear and tear.
- Moissanite is also one of the most brilliant stones available, so it will sparkle and shine like no other.
- Unlike diamonds, moissanite is not formed under high pressure or heat, making it a more eco-friendly option.
- Because moissanite is so hard, it can be difficult to cut and resize if you ever need to.
- Moissanite is also a very popular stone, so you may not have as much uniqueness with this option.
- Tungsten is an extremely sturdy and scratch resistant.
- Tungsten is hypoallergenic which makes it great for those with sensitivities to other metals
- It is considerably more affordable than the other metals, so it may be easier for you to get the band in your desired size.
- Tungsten has a dark black or gray color rather than the bright shimmer of platinum, gold or moissanite.
- You may also not be able to get as intricate of designs on your ring as you would like because tungsten is harder to work with.
Weighing the pros and cons of tungsten and moissanite rings is a personal decision. Consider your lifestyle, budget, and maintenance needs when making your choice. Ultimately, the best ring for you is the one that fits your needs and preferences the best.
To measure or find your ring size.