About Silicone Rings..
The word silicone was first used in 1901 to describe a man-made substance which is polymeric and rubber-like, and contain silicon atoms, carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and a few other kinds of atoms. It must not be mistaken for silicon, which is an element of silica (sand), and used in electronic equipment. However, silicone is seen as a hybrid: to make silicone, silicon is extracted from a natural resource (silica), then passes through hydrocarbons, which comes from fossil sources (petroleum, gas) to create this polymeric, rubber-like material.
Silicone is flexible and malleable and can be shaped or formed, softened or hardened and used to make rubber-like items, hard resins, and spreadable fluids, just like most plastics. But, silicone is a unique plastic, in that it is more temperature tolerant and durable than most plastics and has a low reactivity with chemicals, is water resistant, non-staining, non-sticking, and gas permeable. It has low thermal conductivity, low toxicity, is resistant to oxygen, gasoline, oil, ozone and UV light and is hygienic as it does not support microbiological growth. Silicone Rings are safe! Silicone has anti-ring avulsion, to ensure that a finger is not lost when your ring get caught.
Placing an order..
- Register, Create account and Login
- Enter all details specified on the platform eg. Personal Information, Billing and Shipping address.
- Click on the product you wish to buy and “Add to Basket”.
- Click on Check Out.
- Select a specific shipping option.
- Check all the details on your cart & click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Enter your email address and mobile number and select your specific payment option on the Payfast website.
- You will receive an automated Invoice to confirm that we are processing your order.
Taking your personal time, petrol and parking fees into account, it makes sense to buy your silicone wedding rings online and deliver for only R50 nationwide... even better, its FREE if you spend R400 or more.
- For a flat-rate of only R50
- Delivery typically takes 2-4 working of business days
- Free delivery for orders over R400
- Provide the correct address information (check for spelling, numbers, suburbs and STREET codes)
- Deliveries and collections on working days. No collections or deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Public holidays.
- Somebody needs to sign for the parcel at the shipping address. This will be within office hours.
Know your size..
Follow our detailed measuring methods on our ring size page.
Please send us a request, should you wish to exchange your ring for a different size. Please note that a delivery fee and exchange service fee will be charge. Click here.
Online Payment Security..
Your payment data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. Once completed, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We also use McAfee Secure (as seen in the bottom left corner) to secure our website.